strange problem with Intenso 4GB SDHC card

Doug Jones dj6mf at
Sat Jul 26 19:57:53 CEST 2008

Andrew Burgess said (on the OLPC bug tracker):

"...For me the SD card corruption is 100% fixed now. I run a swap to the
first sd card partition and I could guarantee partition wipe by turning
off power or shutting down with swap on. I could work around it 100% by
running swapoff before power down. I never enabled suspend. Now
everything works. It suspends and resumes at will with swap running.
Shutdown or mash the power button, partition table is fine..."