The GTAs

robert lazarski robertlazarski at
Sat Jul 26 22:26:06 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Joerg Reisenweber <joerg at> wrote:
> Am So  27. Juli 2008 schrieb Marko Knöbl:
>> according to  GTA04 "will likely
>> have 3G support" as well. Is that correct?
> nope
> /j

Is no 3g motived by hardware limitations , licensing problems, or a
decision from the silent and mysterious "design" department ?

I'm not a developer ATM machine, ie, I won't keep buying these devices
and developing on them if they never will have competetive hardware. I
Already bought the Freerunner thinking the hardware on a future device
will someday catch up to the current proprietary market. Now I
realized that is not going to happen. I can't figure out the
"evolution, not revolution" purpose of the GT03 , and now that GT04
won't have 3G , it makes me wonder who are going to buy these things.
My pockets and patience are not endless.

- R