Terminal for ASU

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Jul 26 21:31:42 CEST 2008

> Anyway enough whining :) I'll look at ASU again in 2 months and see
> if this design team has gotten
> its act together and has started listening to its customers (ie us).

I'm with you on that, it seems like its just too late to be doing ASU,
this should've been sorted out months ago, before hardware was
actually shipping to customer (hacker and non- alike), so for me I'm
sticking with the godamn ugly 2007.2 for now, simply because its what
the phone came with: and thats the point.  ASU is too little, too late.

;
--
Jay Vaughan