'hwclock' not working? (ASU)

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 12:24:58 CEST 2008

On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Holger Freyther <zecke at selfish.org> wrote:
> write the current time into the rtc then you have to write "W\n"
> into /var/spool/at/trigger.

Like this:
 echo "W\n" > /var/spool/at/trigger

Or is th '\n' not needed in that case?

I have already updated the wiki, and will fix the command example if needed.

> But on the other hand we provide a GUI application to set the Timezone and the
> Time and they work.... :)

As someone else in this thread mentioned, there are issues with that
application. When I tried to use it, it looked like it couldn't set
the time correctly - I set correct timezone and input local time, but
fter setting time, it was at utc instead of local time.
And sometimes the years changed in odd ways.