Second Australia wide group purchase

Simon Matthews s.matthews at karrak.id.au
Sun Jul 27 17:36:51 CEST 2008

The first group purchase of sixty phones and eight debug boards have
arrived in Perth and the batches for the eastern states are now in
transit via Australian Post.

The total cost of the phones worked out at $440 each. Each phone had as
extra goodies an adaptor to plug into Australian power points,
headphones and a carrying pouch.

I cannot guarantee that the price or the accessories will be the same
for the second batch but they should be.

As overall organiser of the first batch I am happy to put my hand up to organise
another batch of 50 phones if there is enough demand and i resolve a
legal issue that is worrying me.

I believe Openmoko have reserved 50 phones from a production batch in
early August for us.

I have to confirm with Openmoko in the next few days if we will be
taking these 50 phones.

Can anyone who is SERIOUSLY INTERESTED in this please send an email to
s.matthews at karrak.id.au with the email subject being
Second Purchase <state> <quantity>
So if you were living in NSW and wanted 2 phones you would reply with the subject
Second Purchase NSW 2

Simon Matthews