trying to buy a freerunner in taipei?

tony slurpster76 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 19:17:50 CEST 2008

Joerg,

Thanks for letting us know that the management staff is trying to think of this.

We (at least I do) understand that infrastructure is an issue.

But isnt staffing an issue?

If you want to have the best and most open-source oriented software developers
in taipei, and the website says you do, then I would imagine that making
freerunners available to the public IN TAIPEI would be a priority.

Anyways....I'm not trying to piss anyone off.
Just trying to find a way, as a member of the community, to considerately let
the OpenMoko staff understand how the community feels.

Before anyone flames me, I just want them to consider that they chose to
subscribe to this list and chose to read this message...
*tony does a humble bow*

cheers!!