Now that you have your phone, what are you doing?

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Sun Jul 27 22:54:04 CEST 2008

> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, andres wrote:
>
> >    On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 17:30 +0300, Breakable wrote:
>
> >      Hi there,
> >      Just wondering those of you who have the device already, what are
> >      you doing with your new device?

Right now I'm trying to sell it.

Is there any aftermarket for these things?

I'm getting a bit terrified since there has been no interest in my GTA02 for sale, and AFAICT the things are sold out.

I can't afford to have a very expensive paperweight sitting around that I don't have time to fiddle around with.

-ken