Hugo Mills hugo-om at
Mon Jul 28 14:00:34 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 01:46:44PM +0200, Michael Kluge wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just got compiled numptyphysics compiled for the FR and the game itself
> starts. Have not yet checked how to play it without Keyboard. Would be nice
> to have a fix for the landscape bug for the touchscreen to be able to play
> it :)

   Now what you need is to use the accelerometers to work out which
way gravity should go on the simulation, and the vibrator to give
haptic feedback when something lands with a thump...

=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... | | ===
  PGP key: 515C238D from or
    --- It's not so much an afterlife,  more a sort of apres vie. ---