numptyphysics

Michael Kluge vollseil at arcor.de
Mon Jul 28 14:24:54 CEST 2008

Up to now I only have a binary. The Makefile they use is home-made. I fixed
this by hand and need to figure out how to write a bb recipe for that. The
simulation itself starts and one can draw objects and load levels but somehow
the physics do not run (yet). It prints some "overrun: XX msec" messages
(which I think means that the calculations are not done fast enough). I need
to figure out why nothing is moving.

Michael