Caller ID Problem

reaper527 evan at
Mon Jul 28 16:12:01 CEST 2008

When I get an incoming call, it displays the persons phone number, even if
that number is associated with someone in my phone book. Is there anyway to
get the number to be matched up with the name and have the persons name
display at the incoming call screen and missed call log?

(also, the numbers are only in the phonebook once. i know on my old phone if
i had the same number in multiple places, it would show the number instead
of guessing a name)