WIKI still a POS

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Mon Jul 28 17:03:35 CEST 2008

Vinc,

I agree there have been some improvements.

But the main page is still really broken!  I would love to see this
project succeed beyond the usual "Only for Geeks" Linix/OS  project.

They way it is now the state of the documentation for a normal user is a
guarantees it is doomed to be a very very small niche product at best.

Every time I go to the wiki for new info it is a painful  and
frustrating process. Yes if I am going to reread something I already
know is there its not bad, but ferreting out new information is not easy.

Scott