trying to buy a freerunner in taipei?

Lin Mac mkl23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:34:48 CEST 2008

Can we expect that in near feature? or should we look for other solution?

steve (steve at openmoko.com) suggest that "Please check the distributors as folks" in the thread "850 sold out, 900 delayed, connection?".
so maybe we have to buy it from US or India distributors?

Trying not to be too negative, but I am really depressed.

Best Regards,
Mac Lin