steve steve at
Tue Jul 29 03:23:15 CEST 2008

If you ask on the list as you have, someone SHOULD ( HINT HINT)  come to
your assistance.

If they don't, then make noise in my direction and I will get you help.

Just make your subject line  STEVE I NEED HELP.  I generally see those sorts
of messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Steven **
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:52 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion; ashleyams at
Subject: Re: posting

I would recommend using the support list to get support with your
difficulties.  I believe that's what it was created for.  ;-)

Once you've signed up, you can post messages by sending an email to
support at

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:59 AM, ashley elphick <ashleyams at>