[openmoko-announce] Openmoko on Design

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Jul 29 08:07:37 CEST 2008

> Jay, your negative posts on this ML do nothing but foster an
> unpleasant atmosphere. Last I checked, no one put a gun to your head
> and forced you to buy or design for the FR. If you're tired of
> waiting for the device to become stable, sell the phone and check
> back again in about a year.

What part of 'open' don't you get?  Its open.  I can criticise if I
think its necessary.

> So once again, if you believe your time and money has been wasted on
> the project, cut your losses now and go. Develop for another device
> until the neo becomes more palatable to your tastes.

I'm hacking on Freerunner daily.  Its my chosen platform.  When I
criticise the strategy and the approach being made to establish a
platform, its because I intend to stick with it.  Wouldn't make sense
otherwise.

;
--
Jay Vaughan