Community contributions to core apps & features. (Was: Terminalfor ASU)

Brian C brianwc at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Jul 29 08:35:12 CEST 2008

steve wrote:
>    If you want to start a wiki about OM. Sean is the CEO, I am the VP of
> marketing, Wolfgang is the VP of Engineering. we announced this a long
>    while ago in the press.

First attempt:

Based on review of all press releases at and looking for or email addresses in the June/July archives
of the community, support, and documentation email lists.

This first effort likely leaves out some people and even of those
listed, official titles are often not known.

It's a wiki: please contribute to make this more complete.