Request for help: Would like community applications to show and discuss at LinuxWorld

Kristian 'kriss' Mueller kriss at
Tue Jul 29 12:33:46 CEST 2008

Hi Michael

Am Mittwoch, den 23.07.2008, 09:49 -0700 schrieb Michael Shiloh:
> [...]
> At Linuxworld in two weeks I will have perhaps half a dozen phones at
> our two booths, and I would love to showcase on each of these one or
> more of your creations.
> * Any interesting FR-to-FR apps?
> * In case we have poor connectivity, apps that don't require GSM/GPRS
> * In case we have poor Wifi, apps that don't require Wifi

I can prepare a version of PyPenNotes that shares a whiteboard using
transmission of handwriting via Bluetooth/Wlan. (The App was part of my
master thesis and will be released anyway)

Which image are you using?
Tell me a deadline.

Greetings from Berlin
/* Web:  | Tel:    +49 (0)170/6692447      *
 * Blog: | ICQ:    93248497                *
 * GPG-ID:  4BBB6525 (..2009)   | Jabber: kristian at        *
 * Twitter: kristian_m          | MSN:    mueller.kristian at */