[openmoko-announce] Openmoko on Design

Scott scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Jul 29 14:56:06 CEST 2008

I have to agree with Kalle & Jay,

While i part of me would like to see a nailed down platform with a clear
  definition of tools, UI standards, platform support, documentation
standards(one I've been yelling about recently) I also understand OM's
struggle to produce a viable open source product in record time.

I hope we can all agree to disagree and take the constructive criticism
for what it is, constructive....

I am heartened by Sean's statement  about OM's mission and their
determination to "get it right".

I'm also happy to see this open discussion among knowledgeable people
who are in the trenches and "getting it done".

Rock on Neo!

Scott