mark a missed call as seen

reaper527 evan at nantero.com
Tue Jul 29 16:50:52 CEST 2008

is there any way to mark a missed call as seen?

for example on my old phone, if i got a missed call, i would get
notification on the main screen, and then hitting a button would take me to
the list of missed calls, and the phone would acknowledge i looked at the
calls, and it would stop counting those towards totals for the next missed
call.

with the freerunner, if i get a missed call, it goes into the call log as
missed, and then keeps adding on to that count. if i miss 2 calls, click the
"you missed 2 calls" thing, and then later miss 1 call, it will say i missed
3 calls at that point instead of saying i missed 1. the only work around i
have been able to find is to manually delete all my missed calls, which
isn't ideal.

anything obvious i've overlooked?