Which AT&T data plans are compatible?

Dimitri spam2 at eflamenco.com
Tue Jul 29 17:55:26 CEST 2008

I've set up an ATT pay-as-you-go plan, and I'm able to send/receive calls and
text messages.

(I had to wiggle the sim card for the phone to recognize the att network: a
hardware flaw that's been discussed to death.)

Which ATT data plans are compatible with the Freerunner?

There's a ton of them available, with radically different pricing for
"unlimited".

I see names like "PDA Personal", "MediaNet", "DataConnect", and a bunch of
others.

Which ATT data access plans are compatible with Openmoko?