GSM detection/identification

Scott scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 30 04:36:52 CEST 2008

Paul,

I inexperience the same behavior on the AT&T(850 & 1900) network. When
the signal drops below a certain level on the left is says
registering.... on the right the signal icon indicates some bogus value..

I think there is an update issue with the icon, and the message for no
service, "registering.." doesn't make a lot of sense either.  If you
bring up the gsm/status dialog sometimes it will provide a saner reason
for no connection, but then sometimes its message is bogus to..

Scott