Request for help: Would like community applications to show anddiscuss at LinuxWorld

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:44:41 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 16:07 +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

> I will not reply to comments like these in detail. You would not understand.

Well, we can start calling each other names here - and basically you are
calling me retarded. That's fine with me, but next time do it off list.

As you are the CEO, I'll try to explain my motivation for my emails a
last time:

      * I have spent considerable amounts of time, doing unpaid
        development for Openmoko - namely tangoGPS.
      * I feel that the cooperation between Openmoko and its developer
        community can be vastly improved, based on the above experience
      * in the french 'silicon valley' (Sophia Antipolis) with 30.000
        employees and 1.300 companies there is a similar sentiment

If you think everything is perfect and I just don't and wont understand,
so be it.

Have a nice day anyway, and hopefully many many Neos will be produced

  - Marcus Bauer
  -- developer of tangoGPS