ASU - startup broken by upgrade?
tingox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:59:26 CEST 2008
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:21 PM, Mr. Morph <morphis at gravedo.de> wrote:
> Please see this bug report and the workaround in the last comment:
Ouch1 Thats a large graft. Is it really necessary tom remove so many packages?
Ok, I'll try this.
It doesn't seems to work for me:
root at om-gta02:~# opkg remove libecore0
* Package libecore0 is depended upon by packages:
* These might cease to work if package libecore0 is removed.
* * You can force removal of this package with -force-depends.
* You can force removal of this package and its dependents
* with -force-removal-of-dependent-packages or -recursive
* or by setting option force_removal_of_dependent_packages
* in opkg.conf.
I needed this:
opkg -force-depends remove libecore0
But after that, it still doesn't work. There is a window on my X
screen with small text in it (something about modules).
Oh well, it will get fixed sooner or later.
More information about the community