Warranty after fix for GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interference issue

Pawel Kowalak viru at bzimage.us
Wed Jul 30 19:32:09 CEST 2008

> | Track is very accurate (no jump-offs the road) in the city.
> Earlier I
> | used Garmin
> | GPS60 and tracks from it were way worse than from FR.
> |
> | I used today's kernel and u-boot.
> That's pretty encouraging, thanks.

Hi again,

I made another test, driving back home. This time, I zoomed to lvl 17
(maximum) and saved track again. I got fix from 8 satellites (10
visible) after second turn (about 1 minute). I have pre-cached map of
my city on SD card (2GB sandisk). Here is the first part of the track:

At the begining I was completly off-road until I clicked 'autocenter',
when it moved me to correct location (straight line is the offset), so
I think it is TangoGPS bug. Then normal drive in traffic / traffic
lights, etc. (on zoom=17).

Here is another part of the track:

I drove here almost 100km/h (but don't tell anyone) on max zoom, to
read tiles faster from the card. As you can see, no jump offs from the

So, to me, GPS works great now. I had more problems with accuracy of
my Garmin outdoor device.