Which AT&T data plans are compatible?

Josh Monson josh.monson at kintera.com
Wed Jul 30 20:16:51 CEST 2008

Thanks for the response regarding the wireless connectivity in a
home/business, yes that makes sense and I can connect that way.

My question, and apologies for not being specific enough, was to allow
the FR to host a website (maybe just w/ redirects or not) and/or an ftp
server.
Being able to ssh into my phone over the public internet and or serve
content would be phenomenal. Has anyone dug into this?