numptyphysics ipk

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 30 20:36:24 CEST 2008

Am Mittwoch 30 Juli 2008 16:06:33 schrieb Michael Kluge:
> Am Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008 16:01:02 schrieb Jay Vaughan:
> > btw, can you put the source up somewhere, modified for the freerunner?
>
> Sure. I put everything I changed (including my first try for the bb recipe)
> into this tgz:
>
> http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~mkluge/numptyphysics_setup.tgz

Amazing. I have sanitized the bitbake recipe and put it into OE. It would be
cool, if you could distribute a patch against the original sources though
rather than the new files.

I bet upstream would appreciate that as well.

From next release on, it will be installed in FSO by default (see
http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/1563393fc2dda9657dbc50e6582950ae.png) -- I
hope that doesn't kill productivity too much ;)

Great work, thanks!

--
:M: