numptyphysics ipk

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jul 30 20:51:58 CEST 2008

> Would someone be willing to post a video on YouTube of them playing
> this game on their Freerunner? When Crayon Physics came out people
> flipped when they saw it running on a tablet. I think a video on
> YouTube would help get Openmoko some additional exposure.

Certainly I'd be willing to do a video of it, as it is very addictive
and I do enjoy playing it, but I think some of the user interface
glitches need to be fixed first .. it'd make for a smoother demo, and
we really need to keep in mind in this day of the Jesus Phone, that
any little nit matters.  We can't demo something where you can't
select one of the 'go to next level' buttons, for example ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan