numptyphysics ipk

Michael Kluge vollseil at arcor.de
Wed Jul 30 21:12:38 CEST 2008

>>> btw, can you put the source up somewhere, modified for the freerunner?
>> Sure. I put everything I changed (including my first try for the bb recipe)
>> into this tgz:
>>
>> http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~mkluge/numptyphysics_setup.tgz
>
> Amazing. I have sanitized the bitbake recipe and put it into OE.

Cool. I need to take a look and see what I missed :)

> It would be
> cool, if you could distribute a patch against the original sources though
> rather than the new files.

Yes. This was just a first quick hack. I have contact with the original
author and there needs to be fixes to support arbitrary screen
resolutions. The x,y coordinates in the level files are mapped 1:1 to
the screen at the moment. There is a perl script that converted the
800x480 resolution of the n800 to 480x... . This is probably the first
thing to work on. And maybe bigger squares in the edit popup.

> I bet upstream would appreciate that as well.

Yes, Tim (the original author) suggested the things above and takes
patches. I will be on vacation for the next two weeks, but will probably
work on this afterwards. It would be cool if the landscape bug would be
fixed than. This would probably double the fun :)

  > From next release on, it will be installed in FSO by default (see
> http://scap.linuxtogo.org/files/1563393fc2dda9657dbc50e6582950ae.png) -- I
> hope that doesn't kill productivity too much ;)

Michael