illume keyboard button (was Openmoko on Design)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Wed Jul 30 23:01:44 CEST 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:01:52 +0200 Andreas Bogk <andreas at andreas.org> babbled:

as its just a button provided by the theme - the theme determines if the ui
element is there or not - the code will still respond to the signal from the
theme saying 'someone pressed the keyboard toggle". the idea here is that now
the designer can decide if the button is there or not, where it is, how it
looks, how you interact with it etc. - and the designers have spoken that it is
not to be there. it is up to you to provide a package of your own that changes
this.

otherwise you;ll just have to wait until i get to changing how it works.