numptyphysics ipk

Michael Kluge vollseil at arcor.de
Thu Jul 31 08:15:41 CEST 2008

> > Point taken. Do you think enough things will be worked out over the
> > next few days such that it can be demoed at LinuxWorld?
>
> I'm not responsible for the numptypyhsics port but what I can tell
> from the source is it should be quite easy to tailor this to the
> OpenMoko dimension ..

Responsibility ;) I did it once. Take it, submit patches. Talk to the
author :) Have fun. The port is not 'mine'. We should just sync what we do so
that we don't waste resources by having two people working in parallel fixing
the smae things twice. But I will not fix things the next two weeks as I am
on a camp ground.

Michael