ASU - startup broken by upgrade?

DooD leetdood16 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:35:03 CEST 2008

I found that installing the newest e-wm and illume packages

http://downloads.openmoko.org/openmoko-repository/ASU/armv4t/e-wm_0.16.999.042+cvs200807270730-r11_armv4t.ipk
http://downloads.openmoko.org/openmoko-repository/ASU/armv4t/illume_0.0+svnr170-r7_armv4t.ipk

caused this problem. when i reinstalled

http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/e-wm_0.16.999.042+cvs20080722-r10_armv4t.ipk
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/daily-feed/armv4t/illume_0.0+svnr152-r6_armv4t.ipk

i was able to get xserver to run properly.
only problem was if i had already used opkg to upgrade i could not get it to
install the older packages....