numptyphysics ipk

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:39:32 CEST 2008

i get these errors:
root at om-gta02:~# opkg install libsdl-1.2-0
Package libsdl-1.2-0 (1.2.9-r5) installed in root is up to date.
opkg install libsdl-image-1.2-0
root at om-gta02:~# opkg install libsdl-image-1.2-0
Installing libsdl-image-1.2-0 (1.2.3-r0) to root...
Downloading http://rabenfrost.net/celtune/ipk/armv4t/libsdl-image-1.2-0_1.2.3-r0_armv4t.ipk
Configuring libsdl-image-1.2-0
root at om-gta02:~# opkg install http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~mkluge/numptyphys
ics_0.2_armv4t.ipk
Downloading http://wwwpub.zih.tu-dresden.de/~mkluge/numptyphysics_0.2_armv4t.ipk
Installing numptyphysics (0.2) to root...
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for numptyphysics:
	 *  libsdl *  libsdl-image *