GPS application (was: Request for help: Would like community applications to show anddiscuss at LinuxWorld)

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 12:30:15 CEST 2008

that page seems very out-dated...
I modified the desktop file and it still won't start, what am I doing wrong?
the file looks like this:

Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Navit
TryExec=navit
GenericName=Navit
Comment=GPS Navigation
Exec=navit
Icon=diversity-nav
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Categories=GPS;
StartupNotify=false

What am I doing wrong?
Also I could not find any info about the known workaround for crashing
when opening the destination screen