ASU, exposure doesn't work

DooD leetdood16 at
Thu Jul 31 17:24:16 CEST 2008

Finally found how to get this one to work... the problem is with python-ecore
package.... the newest one doesnt even seem to run camp wifi for me anymore.
The version you want to install is from

If you cant get opkg to install it for you try -force-downgrade, which
doesnt seem to work for me. so i just temporarily removed my
armv4t-feed.conf from /etc/opkg, removed the package, then had opkg update
and typed

opkg install

This should work, goodluck