WIKI still a POS

David Samblas dsamblasomcommunity at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:50:57 CEST 2008

+1 to structure and the how-to
I thing is a great proposal I enjoy a lot gentoo wiki we I haved use it,
and the tagging/template content will be a help to auto organize it
-1 to fork
Content is almost in the wiki and if the tagging approach is taked I
will try to help in organizing(tagging content)

-1 to url inapropiate
gentoo almost include other_distro<->portage/distcc without exiting
gentoo.org and I never care about it