Warranty after fix for GTA02 GPS rework for SD card interferenceissue

Vibhav Sharma khoonirobo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 21:00:30 CEST 2008

Tilman Baumann wrote:
> Andy Green wrote:
> Inertial navigation systems for the masses!
> Anyone here who wants to write a kalman filter?
> Besides the point that a small pocket-IMU would be great. To GPS jumts
> that big exist? As fas as i understand GPS it should have little jitter.

    I'm using OM2007.2 updated to today morning (Thursday July 31), and
Also have the map cache directory on the card. Normally works fine, but
when I move indoors,
gps shows 10 satellite fixes and gives my speed as 482 Km/h (really ....
it did).

So either I broke the land speed record for a guy on foot ... or I think
I will have to have that
capacitor fix.