WIKI still a POS

Minh Ha Duong haduong at
Thu Jul 31 21:52:47 CEST 2008

  There is no need to volunteer to edit a wiki ! It is based on trust. Just
do what you think is obviously needed. If someone disagree they will simply
revert your changes.

  I don't think forking is a good idea, we still have not completely moved
the content from the old wiki to this new wiki.

  Here is a proposition for the Main Page rewamping :
(see the discussion at )

Unless Openmoko says "no" or some fellow community member convince me that
it's not a significant improvement compared to the existing Main Page, I
plan to commit these changes tomorrow before leaving for an extended familly
vacations. What do you think ?

PS: Sorry for crossposting from the Wiki Editors list, but this is the Main
Page we are talking about so I assumed the community and Openmoko the
company have to be notified.