Setting the wake-up on specific time

Maciej Piechotka uzytkownik2 at
Thu Jul 31 22:06:22 CEST 2008

Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey.ratcliffe at ...> writes:

> 2008/7/30 Maciej Piechotka <uzytkownik2 at ...>:
> > Ok. I'll have to look on RTC ioctl & DBus interface.
> If you figure it out - please document it on the wiki, and report what
> you have done here.
> Regards
> Jeff

What I've done as far:

Is there any FSO alarm specification? I'll try to implement it (both for the
2007.2 and FSO[1]). What's the procedure of 'getting involved'?

I know that alarm clock & co. is in milestone 5 but the alarams are on the 3rd
place on my importance list for telephones (after the calls and messages).