2.5mm or 3.5mm

sumstultussedesquoque at gmail.com sumstultussedesquoque at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 01:54:15 CEST 2008

I have access to an iPhone.  What exactly would that entail?

On an unrelated note, I just wanted to say hi to everyone.  My name's
Sirius; I'm a Linux nut who's been anxiously following the development of
OpenMoko ever since it was featured in Popular Science about a year ago, but
I just recently joined the mailing list.

~Sirius