atomic clock / radio-receiver chip

Tim Newsom cephdon at
Sun Jun 1 22:04:10 CEST 2008

I have one (or something equivalent) in my watch (Casio Pathfinder Wave
Ceptor). It synchronizes the time of my watch every night at midnight.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of cdr
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 11:26 AM
To: community at
Subject: atomic clock / radio-receiver chip

> And portable thermonuclear bomb. Just in case. (Well, phone is already
> hand interface to several orbital atomic clocks, isn't it?)

the atomic clock(s) arent orbiting the earth,

to receive the one in Colorado (or Hawaii, 3330 in Canada..), youd need some
chip like Si4735

their doc shows ipods, phones, and handheld PCs.

has anyone besides the DSP-Rado people actually put this in _any_ product,
let alone a phone?

Openmoko community mailing list
community at