do not need _any_ interface features

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Mon Jun 2 08:16:05 CEST 2008

Hi.
Michael Kremliovsky pisze:
>   If I do not want to have any UI and I do not need voice, can I
> reliably send data with a reasonable speed? If so, what are the
> benchmark speeds?
You mean sendig data via GPRS? Throwing away GUI and other CPU consuming
services won't help in this case as neo is 2G phone with GPRS data
channel. All limits are caused by GPRS technology limitations. According
to WIKI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPRS you can have maximum
throughput 60 kbps download and 40 kbps upload. It depends on your SIM
rating plan.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street