gsmd correctness question

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at
Mon Jun 2 13:32:28 CEST 2008

Am Mo  2. Juni 2008 schrieb Bin Chen:
> Hi,
> I am just looking at the code of gsmd2, I doubt whether a condition
> has been processed. Suppose a command is send but during the wait time
> of the response, another unsolicited command sent to the AP and the
> name is the same:
> +CREG: 2  (1)
> +CREG: 0,1 (2)
> The (1) is an unsolicited command from BP side but the (2) is the
> actual response for the AT+CREG?

A brief googling and look at AT+CREG? makes me think this never will happen. I
guess +CREG: response should be always the same, no matter whether solicited
or unsolicited.
An unsolicited response may occur on right mode (CREG=1 or 2) whenever cell
reselect or sth like that happens. Your response under (2) tells mode=0,
status=1 which due to the 0-mode wouldn't allow for unsolicited

Not thoroughly checked though. Please compare format of possible unsolicited