silence (re mass production status) is deafening. calling Steve at home is a no no.

steve steve at
Mon Jun 2 20:40:06 CEST 2008

I pulled the carrot out of the ground and it still hasn't grown. Go figure!

We are on what I would call a 'week for week" slip. we test for yield, we
come closer. we test again.

we get another slot to test. It's more painful than planter warts,
hemmaroids ,hang nails or kidney stones.

when we pass the test, we ramp production.

I'll have another update when Key staff get back to the office.