possibility to purchase a moko before beginning of July

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Mon Jun 2 21:44:26 CEST 2008

Hi.

No biggie on the timing here guys,  no pressure at all.  I'm just happy
to have a free device finally.

Just out of curiosity, I'm going on Vacation in July and I was wondering
about how to snag one.  Will access be via distributors/resellers,
online store or some other method?

Should I be getting in touch with local resellers and setting up some
sort of handoff plan so I can snag one even if it's just in the nick of
time for my flight?

It would totally rock to have one to muck around on during holidays.

Thoughts or  brainstorms?

- Rob