FoxyTag

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Jun 2 23:40:04 CEST 2008

If you're speeding, you're already breaking the law. Good people have
an ethical imperative to ignore and oppose unjust law.

I'd love to see a Trapster[1] app on Openmoko. I was made aware of
this project because of the Dash GPS-device which was made in
association with FIC/Openmoko, so I've got my fingers crossed.

[1] http://www.trapster.com/