possibility to purchase a moko before beginning of July

Robert Taylor robtaylor at tinsputnik.com
Tue Jun 3 00:01:19 CEST 2008

Steven Kurylo wrote:

> Not even two hours ago Steve sent an update on production status.

Yup I'm aware of that.  This email is just contingency planning just in
case they get a production run out in time, if not it's all good.

>>  Will access be via distributors/resellers,
>> online store or some other method?
>>
>> Should I be getting in touch with local resellers and setting up some
>> sort of handoff plan so I can snag one even if it's just in the nick of
>> time for my flight?
>>

> That completely depends on what country you're in.

Cool, I'm in Vancouver Canada.  I guess considering Taiwan is a Pacific
coast neighbour some might actually get shipped through our port.  For
Canadians, will it make more sense to order online or look for a
distributor?

- Robert