Private data protection.

Vinc Duran uberpfloyd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 05:22:43 CEST 2008

This is more what I was thinking. Most folks have a trusted system, some
where with remote access. At work, a friends', perhaps someplace akin to
google docs. You find a computer and send your phone the wipe code. Or the
lock up tight and phone home code, or even the delete the private stuff, act
like a new phone and keep sending me your location code.