Mathieu Rochette mathroc at
Wed Jun 4 14:33:49 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Kyle Gordon <kyle at>

> Kevin Dean wrote:
> > If you're speeding, you're already breaking the law. Good people have
> > an ethical imperative to ignore and oppose unjust law.
> >

> Good people also have an ethical imperative to be aware of accident
> blackspots, regardless of the speed they are driving at.
very good people can do both ;)  but that's not the point.

I asked one the foxytag forum and foxytag can also use an internal gps :D
just have to wait until freerunner is available for sell.

Il y a 10 types de personnes, ceux qui savent, et ceux qui ne savent pas...