OT: ajax image galleries

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:12:45 CEST 2008

Disable javascript and it works much better. I use the NoScript FF extension.

TinyURL on the other hand... Why would anyone ever use that? I never
click on links unless I know where they link to. Here's a plan for
abuse:

1: Discover browser 0-day exploit
2: Put up a gallery of FreeRunner pictures on a website
3: Point a tinyurl at the gallery
4: Wait until everyone's linked to it and is clicking it
5: Change gallery to 0-day exploit

Or even easier:

1: Link to goatse.

TinyURL takes all the best practice Internet guidlines you try and
teach people and ruins them all. Can't stand it.

Joseph