matt_hsu matt_hsu at
Thu Jun 5 04:16:16 CEST 2008

Yorick Matthys wrote:
> Hi,
> Maybe I missed somehting, but to my knowlegde the AGPS is not yet
> working on the Freerunner.
> Is there any work being done to get AGPS working?

    Hi Yorick,

    There are two approaches of A-GPS supporting of ublox4 chip which
are on-line mode and off-line respectively. But we only could support
on-line mode since we don't have internal flash to store off-line data.

    Currently, the implementation of A-GPS with on-line approach is
almost ready. I'll commit the code today.