London Groupsales

Andy Selby andyfrommk at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:00:35 CEST 2008

I was going to sign up with the London groupbuy, but nobody has
asserted themselves to be the main purchaser.

HantsLUG's  groupbuy is a more attractive prospect because it is
organized through an existing LUG and includes notable people such as
Andy Smith and Alan Pope so there's less chance of them running off
with your money.

Truebox's office's are within walking distance so I might get one from
them, but their domain was only registered in October 2007, I'm not
sure I'd trust them with an advance order, after all Steve mentioned
that they were not officially a reseller.